Before you download any of the Resonate logos please read and accept the Resonate Trademark Policy below:
Resonate asks that you agree to follow a few simple rules when using our corporate logo. If you have any questions, or have a proposed use that is not in strict conformance with these policies, please contact Resonate’s Legal Department at [email protected]
- The Resonate Logo (the “Logo”) may only be used as a link to the Resonate homepage resonatenetworks.com and for no other purpose. It may not link to other pages on your Website, or to a third-party website. You may not give the Logo to anyone else.
- You may not alter the Logo in any way. You must use only a Resonate-supplied or approved format, according to these guidelines, and the guidelines set forth in the Resonate Logo Usage Guidelines.
- The Logo may not be a predominant feature on your Website. This means (at minimum) that it must appear smaller than your company logo.
- The Logo must appear by itself; it may not be combined with any other graphic or textual elements and may not be used as a design element of any other logo or trademark.
- You may not use the Logo on any website that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations. Your use of the Logo must be truthful and not misleading. You may not use the Logo to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by, Resonate that is not true. You may not use the Logo in connection with any disparaging statements about Resonate or its products, or statements that otherwise reflect poorly on Resonate.
- Unless required to use a more specific legend by any license you may have from Resonate, you agree to use the following legend on the page where the Logo appears or where there are other legal notices:
“The Resonate Logo is a registered trademark of Resonate, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.”
- Resonate reserves the right to approve or disapprove the use of the Logo on your Web page (size, surrounding text, etc.) to ensure that it complies with these policies.
- This Agreement applies only to Web pages, and not to other uses, such as documentation, product packaging, or other advertising or marketing materials. If you want Resonate’s permission to use a Resonate logo other than as permitted in this Agreement, contact your Resonate Corporate Communications representative or [email protected]
- You acknowledge Resonate’s rights in the Logo, and agree not to adopt, use, register, or attempt to register anywhere in the world any logo or trademark confusingly similar to the Logo. You will acquire no rights in the Logo through this use and shall take no action inconsistent with Resonate’s interest in the Logo. If you do happen to obtain rights in the Logo, you will give those rights back to Resonate if we ask for them.
- RESONATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING ITS LOGOS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPLIED BY APPLICABLE LAW. RESONATE DOES NOT GRANT ANY INDEMNITY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF A RESONATE LOGO UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. YOU USE ANY SUCH LOGOS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY RESONATE AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF ANY RESONATE LOGO. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE RESONATE’S LOGO.
- Resonate reserves the right, at any time and without cause, to modify or suspend these policies and withdraw any permission granted under this Agreement to use any Resonate logo. Resonate reserves the right to take action against any misuse or unfair, misleading, diluting, or infringing use of the Resonate trademarks or logos.